SKC event: Westinghouse's open seminare
You are welcome to attend Westinhouse's open seminare at Albanova, room FA32 on April 17th at 16:00.
Shape Tomorrow´s Energy with Westinghouse
Hello! We are Westinghouse Electric Company: pioneers and market leaders within nuclear technology. Our technology is found in 50% of all active nuclear powerplants today and provides 14% of the world’s carbon-free energy.
In close collaboration with SKC (the Swedish Centre for Nuclear Technology), we are inviting you to discuss one of the most pressing issues of this time. How can we advance Technology to Power a Clean Carbon-free Future?
We welcome all who are interested in carbon-free energy! Are you up for the challenge?
What to expect:
- Grab a coffee/fika and learn more about Westinghouse
- The carbon footprint from nuclear energy and other fossil-free energy sources
- Technical presentation
- Nuclear technology from a technical perspective
- Interactive exercise
- How to advance Technology to Power a Clean Carbon-free Future
- What does an engineer do at Westinghouse?
- Food & mingle
- Enjoy something nice to eat while mingling with our engineers
You will have plenty of time to hang out with our engineers both during and after the event. They are more than happy to discuss diverse topics with you, such as carbon-free energy, what it is really like to work at Westinghouse and our entry-level positions. If you are lucky, you might also spot our very own robot!
We have limited spots for this event. Sign up today! : Registration form: https://www.kth.se/form/64117809ba29878959f516b6
Read more about SKC www.skc.kth.se/