We give courses in biomedicine, biophysics, nanophotonics and bioimaging.
- SK2530 Introduction to Biomedicine, 6.0 credits
- SK2531 Biomedicine for Engineers, 12.0 credits
- SK2510 Cellular Biophysics I, 8.0 credits
- SK2511 Cellular Biophysics II, 6.0 credits
- SK2560 Nanophotonics and Bionanophotonics, 7.5 credits
- SK3514 Super Resolution Microscopy, 3.0 credits
We also teach in the following courses given by the Department of Applied Physics.
- SK2500 Physics of Biomedical Microscopy, 6.0 credits
- SK2501 Physics of Biomedical Microscopy, Extended Course, 7.5 credits
- SK1112 Physics I, 9.0 credits
and other undergraduate physics courses.