Master thesis projects
A master thesis project with us can be a deciding step towards a life-long career.
We continuously offer a range of attractive photonics-related projects for master students. The projects can be either theoretical or applied, or combination of both. Our trained students have been highly competitive on job market, and are highly appreciated by international and Swedish companies. Of course some of them were so inspired such that they chose to pursue a doctoral study afterwards. Make your last step with us!
Currently offered master projects:
- Nanoscale vesicle profiling for cancer diagnosis (pdf 605 kB) (Federico Pevere, Apurba Dev| subject: biosensing | uploaded 20190411)
- Multiplexed profiling of extracellular vesicles using an electrokinetic sensor (pdf 688 kB) (Sara Cavallaro, Apurba Dev | subject: biosensing | uploaded 20190411)
- Hollow-core terahertz fiber (pdf 41 kB) (Max Yan | subject: electromagnetics, microstructures | uploaded 20181009)
- Development of a flow-sensitive biosensor for multiplexed measurement (pdf 769 kB) (Hithesh Kumar Gatty | subject: biosensing | uploaded 20181009)
- Mass‐fabrication of silicon nanoparticles from solid‐state precursors (pdf 297 kB) (Ilya Sychugov | subject: nanoparticles | uploaded 20180705)