Instruments are open for students and external users (SMEs, industry, research labs) based on the charge scheme. The cost will be used for the maintenance and upgrade of the instruments. Further details regarding the cost of different tools can be accessed at the following link:
Please fill the form ofto get access to the facilities.
Please fill the form of Application for Instrumentation before using.
- UV-Vis-NIR spectrometer, Lambda-750, Perkin Elmer
- FT-IR spectrometer, iS10, Nicolet
- Zeta-potential and particle size distribution, MATEC 9800, Matec Ins.
- Termogravimetry Analysis (TGA), Q500, TA instruments
- Ultrasonic Vibration, Vibra Cell, Sonics & Centrifuge, Genofuge 16M
- DSC Q2000, TA Instruments
- Potentiostat/Galvanostat 263A, Princeton Applied Research
- Electron Microscopes (TEM, SEM, FIB-SEM)